If the answer to the questions above is yes, then this wiki is definitely for you!
This is a wiki for all things knitting. If you're unfamiliar with the craft, you can start off by learning How to Knit. After you're more comfortable, take a look down the other more advanced options in the "How to Knit" section below. For the experienced, try posting your favorite knitting patterns (that aren't copyrighted!), tips, and techniques! Or look up pattern ideas for your next project in the "What to Knit" section below. Got something to say? Be bold! Post a new article or add to an existing one. Join the community, and get your knit on! Happy knitting!
Recent Blog Posts
I've been thinking of making a wordpress blog to showcase my patterns, but I like the idea of having many patterns connected to each other, wiki-style.
Knit Wiki blogs are now live on the mainpage!
- favorite patterns or styles
- tips for beginners
- favorite knitting blogs or resources
- knit art ideas
Maybe even ask a question of your fellow knitters, or vent about the knitaphobes in your life who …
Latest Knitting News
2022/06/26 16:34- -
- Knitting Oils Market Recovery and Impact Analysis Report – SAHA Istanbul, Klueber, Takemoto – Indian Defence News Indian Defence News...
2022/06/26 16:30- -
- Wool going a long way to help Otago Daily Times...
2022/06/26 15:04- -
- Mary Margaret Russo Obituary - Poughkeepsie Journal Poughkeepsie Journal...
2022/06/26 14:47- -
- KINETIC Group (OTC:KNIT) ("KNI GuruFocus.com...
2022/06/26 11:13- -
- Helen Laskowski Becker Obituary (1933 - 2022) - Alice, TX Legacy.com...