While it is true that knitting can be done using only 'two sticks and some string', here are other useful tools you might want to keep in your knitting bag:
- Paper and pen/pencil
- Useful for jotting notes while knitting
- Needle gauge
- For determining needle size
- Tape measure
- Small pair of scissors or yarn cutter
- Wool/darning needle
- For weaving in yarn ends
- Small crochet hook
- For picking up dropped stitches
- Safety pins
- Hand lotion or cream
- Dry hands tend to snag yarn!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.